Java - BPM Case 360 Developer (m/f/d)
Publiziert am: 11/25/22 | | VollzeitJetzt bewerben
- (1.) Ensuring process conformance in the assigned module and participating in technical discussions or reviews as a technical consultant for feasibility studies (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, component breakdown, estimates).
- (2.) Developing and guiding team members to improve their technical skills and increase productivity
- (3.) Creation and submission of status reports to minimize hazards and risks for the project or to complete escalations. (
- 4.) take responsibility for providing technical guidance or solutions; Define, advocate and implement best practices and coding standards for the team.Process, Casefolder, Filestore and FormData repositories.
- Participation in the Case360/workflow implementation.
- Java development following coding standards, including bank and industry standard patterns and practices
- Web service integrations like web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs.
- Good understanding of database concepts and working knowledge in any of the major databases such as Oracle, SQL Server & My SQL etc.,
- Application of project methodology (various industry standard methods such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 6 years of Case360 BPM experience.
- Should have experience in Process, Casefolder, Filestore & FormData repositories.
- Should have experience working in Case360 /Work flow implementation.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE/JSP/Web Service
- Experience with web service integrations like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge any one of the major databases like Oracle, SQL Server & My SQL etc.,
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM
- Know ledge of Oracle[SQL,PL/SQL]
- Knowledge of Agile(Scrum)
- Knowledge in Azure GIT
- Knowledge in CICD
- Knowledge in DevOps Model
- START: ASAP
- Language: English
- Location: Hybrid - Remote is an option
Telefon:+ 49 621 1788-4297
Freiberuflich für ein Projekt
Our many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the recruitment market make us a strong partner to have by your side. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working within an international group or with a regional market leader: we look at your interests and experience to locate just the job to suit you. With us, you will find the right working environment – completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.